Do You Take Credit Cards Scam

Do you accept credit cards? This is the latest scam coming across your smart phone. I have received email from these scammers and now they have stepped up their level of technology, they text you. I had received a text a week ago from someone who wanted me to bid on a project and if it came in under $48,000.00, they would authorize me to do the repairs. I looked up the address and it was a 1996 mobile home, so I played around with the scammer till I told him I didn’t work on that old of mobile home. Just last night, as I was just starting to eat dinner, I received another text about remodeling. I have the entire conversation filled in just below; can you see how someone could get excited? I’m sure there is some inexperienced new contractor ready to jump on this one…

Here is how the text started;

My name is Palmer Katina, I just bought a house here in town and their is so many things inside the house that is old not even sweet-able to my taste, I need to get everything Remodel before I move in the house and I will like to know the kind of Remodeling you can handle, such as bathroom, roofing, tiles, kitchen and drywall painting and some other things needed to be remodel also do you accept Credit Card? text me back because i'm in hospital now can't talk on the phone

What is the address of the home (me)

Here's the address of the house. 7516 NW 36th Ave,
Gainesville, FL 32606
 I would need a little favor from you because am presently recuperating from the diagnosis of lung Cancer and am still in the hospital recovering from surgery. I'm having a little problem with the former owner that i bought the house from, because I only paid for the Property. I haven't balance her for the changing of ownership documents because she have decided to move back to Russian with his husband and she doesn't have the facility to accept credit card payment for me to balance her, So i want you to handle everything for me.

I just checked public records, there has not been a change of title. Do you have a copy of the HUD 1 you can send me? Who referred me?
 Once you have title... Contact me. (me)

It was a friend of the former owner that sold the house for me gave me your number when i was talking about remodeling of the house, So i have it saved on my phone until now i contacted you to start the renovation but i can remember his first name is Thomas. The property already be mine even the changing of ownership already be done which i need to balance the former owner for the document he paid for while i'm in the hospital recovering from longs cancer surgery and he has no facility to charge my card So that he can mail the keys to you then you can go down  )
The former owner that sold the property to me paid for changing of ownership documents which we signed an agreement contract with his lawyer and my lawyer that i will reimburse her back before i move into the house or start any renovation. Now she has moved back to Moscow Russia with his husband and kids and i need to make sure i balance her the money before any renovation start base on the agreement we signed.
So i will give you my Credit Card to charge sum of $7,000 plus the extra 3% credit card company charges and you will deduct the sum of $1,000 as deposit of your service pending the time that the former owner i bought the house from will send you the keys of the house and You will transfer the remaining $6,000 by Bank of America Cash Deposit Transfer to her so that you can get the work immediately you have the key.

 Please stop your crap, you don't own the property. As of matter of principles do not contact me again with your BS. (me)



If you have a few minutes, between sips of your favorite evening beverage, play the game and have some fun with these people. The more of their time you waste, the less time they have to spend finding someone, not as experienced as you, from getting scammed. 

Comments

Popular Posts